The application for the BINUS World Class Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Bina Nusantara University for all International Students in Indonesia.
The Bina Nusantara University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Bina Nusantara University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship will cover tuition fees, accommodation, and many more expenses. Bina Nusantara University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Bina Nusantara University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the BINUS World Class Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BINUS WORLD CLASS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programmes of choice taught at the Bina Nusantara University can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students can apply.
- Candidates must have applied for the BINUS International (BI) and BINUS Northumbria School of Design (BNSD) and Master of Management (MM) Professional only.
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and leadership skills.
- The applicants must be high school graduates or bachelor’s degree students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 75% achieved.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BINUS WORLD CLASS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- CV – Curriculum Vitae?
- Motivation letter?
- Proof of financial competency beyond scholarship (official letter from the bank confirming a minimum balance of USD 4,500 in the applicant’s account)?
- 2 recommendation letters ?
- Proof of achievements ?
- Portfolio (for Graphic Design and Fashion Management programs applicants).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.