The application for the Singapore International Graduate Award for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Agency for Science, Technology & Research for all International Students in UK.
The Agency for Science, Technology & Research hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Agency for Science, Technology & Research has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Science, Technology, and Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including: Tuition fees, Monthly stipend of S$2,200, which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination, One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500, One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000 Agency for Science, Technology & Research has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Agency for Science, Technology & Research and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Singapore International Graduate Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Agency for Science, Technology, and Research advances science and develops innovative technology to further economic growth and improve lives.
Eligible criteria are:
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results Note: SINGA is intended primarily for international students studying for the first time in Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and International students studying/who have studied in Singapore tertiary institutions are not eligible.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- The Grant application is comprised of:
- Browse PhD Research Projects
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.