The application for the Master’s Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Paris-Saclay for all International Students in France.
The University of Paris-Saclay hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Paris-Saclay has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. Université Paris-Saclay pays it for the duration of the academic year and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June). A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin. Laureates will receive their scholarship and travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted. University of Paris-Saclay has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Paris-Saclay and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Master’s Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible criteria are:
- International candidates aged 30 and less during the election year are eligible for applying to a master’s program in any subjects offered by the university except vocational. Those students whose institution of administrative enrolment is from AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UVSQ, UEVE, and Paris-Sud University are also eligible.
- Aspirants of foreign nationality whose living on French soil for less than a year, are previously or currently enrolled in a training course, taking a language, or have lived in France in the past are not assist in certification.
- If you are taking any type of funding worth 600€ per month and interrupted your studies for more than 3 years then you are not eligible for this opportunity.
- A bachelor’s degree on a good academic level is necessary for admission.
- You must have good English language proficiency to study at university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Names of two references who would be accommodating to submit a reference for the candidate and a written motivation letter is mandatory to submit after receiving the email of funding.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 10, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.