The application for the Rio Tinto Graduate Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of British Columbia for all International Students in Canada.
The University of British Columbia hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of British Columbia has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. University of British Columbia has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of British Columbia and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Rio Tinto Graduate Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
RIO TINTO GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarship is awarded to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree program in a field of pure or applied science related to Rio Tinto’s activities. Eligible research areas are aluminium metallurgy, electrolysis, hydrometallurgy, environment, analytical technologies, modelling and control systems, and data science.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Be enrolled or accepted in a first-year Masters or first or second-year Doctoral studies in the year 2023.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RIO TINTO GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A cover letter
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance
- Project description
- Two recommendation letters
- And CV.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.