The application for the Master’s Environmental, Safety, and Health Management Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Findlay for all International Students in USA.
The University of Findlay hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Findlay has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship winners will be awarded $2,000 over course of the undertaken program at the University of Findlay. University of Findlay has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Findlay and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Master’s Environmental, Safety, and Health Management Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The master of Science in Environmental, Safety, and Health Management programme available at the University of Findlay can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students and home country national students can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants must have applied for the Master of Science in Environmental, Safety, and Health Management programme at the University of Findlay.
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or have a minimum cumulative graduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale associated with a previous master’s degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE Academic – 58
- Duolingo – 105.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Bank statement official transcripts
- Undergraduate transcripts.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before June 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.