The application for the Business Masters Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Auckland for all International Students in New Zealand.
The University of Auckland hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Auckland has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The value of each scholarship is up to $16,000. University of Auckland has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Auckland and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Business Masters Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
BUSINESS MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master of Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting or Master of Human Resource Management
Eligible criteria are:
- International students can apply for these masters scholarships.
- As a general rule, applicants will need to have completed a relevant postgraduate degree such as a bachelor’s or bachelor’s (honours) degree or a postgraduate diploma at a recognised institution, and to have obtained an average grade of “B” or higher (or equivalent) in that degree for admission into a masters programme.
- As a general rule, for those wishing to complete a postgraduate qualification an overall IELTS score of 6.5 and no band less than 6.0 is the minimum required.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BUSINESS MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Certified evidence
- An ID photo, please refer to the following links for further information: ID photo requirements and submitting their ID card photo
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.