The application for the International Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Pittsburg State University for all International Students in USA.
The Pittsburg State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Pittsburg State University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The sponsorship will provide the award amount of up to $2,000 first year in the form of a tuition waiver for eligible candidates. Pittsburg State University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Pittsburg State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record. Applicant must apply as an international undergraduate or Intensive English Program
- For admission, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- For taking admission, official TOEFL or IELTS or PTE score results are required by the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.