The application for the PhD International Scholarship (REMODeL-HE) for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Queensland for Domestic and International Students in Australia.
The University of Queensland hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Queensland has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate research (HDR). The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Queensland will provide a $29,863 per annum (2023 rate) indexed annually, living stipend, and Tuition fees for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy. University of Queensland has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Queensland and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the PhD International Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Postgraduate research (HDR) in Business and Economics, Health and Medicine subjects
Eligible criteria are:
- All domestic and international students can apply.
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Students must meet the university requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- References/letters of recommendation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.