The application for the International Student Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Houston-Victoria for all International Students in USA.
The University of Houston-Victoria hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Houston-Victoria has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award can reduce the total cost of attendance between $3000-$10,000 (two semesters), if the recipient is a spring semester recipient, the award is for spring and summer only. University of Houston-Victoria has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Houston-Victoria and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Merit Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students who have a demonstrated record of academic achievement and admitted to UHV are eligible to apply. At the time of award, the student must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits at UHV for undergraduate students, 9 credits for graduate students.
- To be admitted to UHV, the student must meet at least two out of three of the following requirements: Be ranked in the top 50 percent of their graduating class, Have a minimum 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), Meet or exceed scores of 940 (SAT) or 18 (ACT).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Test scores (SAT or ACT and TSI Assessment), Home-school transcript
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 17 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.