The application for the GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Edge Hill University for Indian and Nigerian Students in UK.
The Edge Hill University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Edge Hill University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Edge Hill University will provide a full tuition fee waiver. Two scholarships are available for two successful candidates: one from Nigeria and one from India. Edge Hill University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Edge Hill University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GREAT Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The GREAT Scholarships will be awarded for full-time postgraduate degree courses at Edge Hill University, UK..
Eligible criteria are:
- Must be India and Nigeria students.
- Applicants must be passport holders of India or Nigeria
- Applicants must be a self-funded student
- Applicants must have made an application to study for a full-time postgraduate degree at Edge Hill University for September 2023 intake.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate degree at Edge Hill University for September 2023 intake by the closing date of 1 June 2023
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship, including external scholarships such as Chevening.
- Students have an undergraduate degree that will enable them to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university.
- Applicants must be active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the proposed subject area.
- All applicants must complete a Bachelors’s (BA) degree with a minimum result of 55% and above.
- Applicants (India and Nigeria) must meet all the entry requirements to study a postgraduate course at EHU.
- Before applying to the university, applicants must meet the English language requirements for the master’s study.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A certified copy of academic transcripts,
- A personal statement,
- Award certificates (if available),
- And proof of English language proficiency.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.