The application for the Chuck Silverman Memorial Drum Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Federation University for all International Students in USA.
The Musicians Institute hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The Musicians Institute has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor of Music (Drum) Program. The University will provide the award amount of $1,000 credited toward the first quarter of the program.. Musicians Institute has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Musicians Institute and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Chuck Silverman Memorial Drum Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CHUCK SILVERMAN MEMORIAL DRUM AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
The eligible criteria are:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied for students newly enrolling and currently enrolled in the Associate of Arts in Performance (AA Drum) or Bachelor of Music (Drum) Program.
- Previous winners of this application are not eligible.
- For admission, applicants must have at least three years of study on the primary instrument (Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, or Vocal).
- Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of nationality or country of residence.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHUCK SILVERMAN MEMORIAL DRUM AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3rd March 2023. Late applications will not be considered.