The application for the President’s Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Manhattanville College for all International Students in USA.
The Manhattanville College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Manhattanville College has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate degree. The funding program will provide $ 22,000 for students, and it is a renewable amount for three years if you maintain a minimum required GPA during the undergraduate degree. Manhattanville College has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Manhattanville College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the President’s Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you are:
- All nationalities
- The applicant must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject at Manhattanville College for the academic year 2023/2024.
- The average GPA of 3.4 is required to take admission to the college.
- Before applying for an undergraduate degree, you have to meet the language requirements of the college.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Students have to attach their official high school transcript, personal essay, two letters of recommendation (one from councilor and one from a teacher), and a copy of their passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before December 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.