The application for the International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sheffield for all International Students in UK.
The University of Sheffield hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sheffield has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Sheffield will provide a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught program starting in September 2023. University of Sheffield has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sheffield and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- These scholarships will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Master’s element of the programme only.
- These scholarships are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- The applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught the course
- English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.