The application for the Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Cedarville University for all International Students in USA.
The Cedarville University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Cedarville University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Through generous gifts from our donors along with budgeted institutional funds, the University offers scholarships to help cover a portion of a student’s unmet financial need. The award amount is determined after the review of each student’s 2023-24 International Student Financial Form and other income documentation. Awards will be finalized when the recipient obtains the F-1 student visa and enrolls at the University. Cedarville University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Cedarville University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Freshmen International Need-Based Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
FRESHMEN INTERNATIONAL NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate study courses..
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Recipients must be eligible to hold an F-1 student visa and must not be U.S. citizens.
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements before starting the admission process.
- Student must demonstrate English Proficiency through one of these tests: TOEFL or IELTS, or English3. Minimum TOEFL score of 80 and IELTS score of 6.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FRESHMEN INTERNATIONAL NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- International Student Financial Form,
- signed federal income tax returns and/or 2019 pay documents
- Evidence of Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ
- High School Transcript
- Christian Leader Recommendation
- College Transcript
- Provide proof of citizenship and residency from a native-speaking English country.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.