The application for the Vice Chancellor’s Mainland China Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Dundee for all International Students in USA.
The University of Dundee hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Dundee has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate and Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Dundee will award the winning candidates a scholarship valued at £4,000 per year of study to a maximum value of £20,000 to applicants living in mainland China to attend full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies. University of Dundee has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Dundee and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Vice Chancellor’s Mainland China Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S MAINLAND CHINA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Accounting and Finance courses
- Anatomy and Human Identification courses
- Architecture and Urban Planning courses
- Art and Design courses
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses
- Business, Management, and Marketing courses
- Comics courses
- Computing courses
- Economics courses
- Education courses
- Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy courses
- Engineering courses
- History courses
- Law courses
- Mathematics courses
- Medicine courses
- Nursing and Health Sciences courses
- Philosophy courses
- Physics courses
- Politics and International Relations courses
- Psychology courses
- Social Work courses.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from China are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have applied to study at the University of Dundee for September 2023 and received an Offer for a full-time on-campus Course. Please see our Terms and Conditions for exclusions.
- Applicants hold International Fee Status as determined by the University of Dundee, which is communicated in your Offer letter.
- They reside in China, as highlighted in the country list above.
- All applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 76
- Trinity ISE – ISE III Merit
- Language Cert SELT –C1 Pass.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VICE CHANCELLOR’S MAINLAND CHINA SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Photo ID
- Nationality proof
- Academic qualification certificate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 August, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.