The application for the International Higher Education Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund for all International Students in Taiwan.
The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor, Master, or PhD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected candidates will be provided one time round trip airfare, tuition fee of the applied programme, insurance, credit fees, and a stipend of NT$12,000 – NT$17,000. Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Higher Education Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for any higher education degree, bachelor, master, or PhD, in a Taiwanese university of choice.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students from select countries are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must meet the general application requirements for the scholarship.
- Students must belong to an eligible country.
- Students are required to meet the requirements of the university they wish to apply for.
- The students must meet the language requirements of the university they choose to apply to.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents requested explicitly by a ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.