The application for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung for all International Students in Germany.
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected winners of the scholarship will be awarded a monthly basic scholarship consisting of 850€ along with a lump sum of 20€. Additionally, 86€ for health and nursing insurance can also be expected. Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ROSA LUXEMBURG STIFTUNG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The students can enroll in a master’s degree program at a public or publicly accredited German university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Non-German students can apply.
- The applicants must have proof of a completed Bachelor’s degree or finished basic study.
- The applicants must have social engagement in the spirit of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung.
- The applicants must showcase outstanding academic performance.
- The applicants must have at least B-2 level proficiency in the German language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ROSA LUXEMBURG STIFTUNG SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts,
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal essay,
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.