The application for the Kubota Fund Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Kubota Fund for all International Students in Japan.
The Kubota Fund hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Kubota Fund has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The awardees will be presented a grant worth Yen 80,000 to Yen 100,000 per month for one year, renewal subjected to qualifications, by the Kubota Fund. Kubota Fund has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Kubota Fund and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Kubota Fund Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
KUBOTA FUND SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from foreign countries can apply.
- The applicants must be students from developing countries.
- The applicants must be officially enrolled in a research/educational/training institute or hired by a business enterprise located in Japan.
- The applicants must be pursuing an academic degree(s)/conducting a research project(s) on a specific engineering development theme (preferably civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, agriculture, environmental engineering, energy engineering, architecture, or development economics).
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements if the university they wish to join or fulfill the requirements of the position they want to land at their choice of enterprise.
- The applicants may be needed to use English or Japanese languages. Therefore, proficiency in the same will be advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KUBOTA FUND SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Letter of recommendation and certificate of enrolment
- Letter of Admission and any other additional documents, if necessary.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 16 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.