The application for the Malmö International Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Chatham University for all International Students in Sweden.
The Malmö University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Malmö University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Malmö University offers a limited number of scholarships that cover the entire tuition fee to highly talented students. Malmö University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Malmö University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Malmö International Masters Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MALMÖ INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students who are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The scholarship is open to international students to help cover tuition fees. The Malmö University Master’s Scholarship (MUMS) is for students who:
- are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland and are obliged to pay tuition fees for studies in Sweden,
- have applied for an English-taught master’s program at Malmö University through www.universityadmissions.se, and
- have ranked a program at Malmö University as first priority in their application for studies.
- Students apply to Malmo University online through the national website universityadmissions.se. There is no paper application form available, and it is not possible to apply directly to Malmö University.
- Malmö University requires the equivalent of English course B/6 from a Swedish secondary school for admission to master’s studies. Depending on educational background, students may be required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge certificate.
- In order to undertake a program of study here at the University, you will need to demonstrate a suitable level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MALMÖ INTERNATIONAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The three required documents should be attached to an email and sent to scholarships-at-mah.se.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 16 January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.