The application for the Full Computer Science Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by St Mary’s University for all International Students in UK.
The St Mary’s University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The St Mary’s University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. St. Mary’s University will award the winning students three years tuition fee worth £27,750. St Mary’s University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The St Mary’s University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Full Computer Science Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
FULL COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Students can apply for the BSc of Computer Science at St. Mary’s University.
Eligible criteria are:
- Overseas and domestic students can apply.
- The applicants can be female students from Black, Asian, and other Minority Ethnicity backgrounds or have a registered disability.
- The applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FULL COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your English language requirements (if needed)
- A copy of your passport
- Visa history questionnaire.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 8th June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.