The application for the International Regional Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of the Fraser Valley for all International Students in Canada.
The University of the Fraser Valley hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of the Fraser Valley has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide up to 30 awards with a value of $5,000 each year per applicant during the period of study. University of the Fraser Valley has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of the Fraser Valley and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Regional Entrance Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL REGIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are open for students from these eligible countries Africa, ASEAN, East Asia, Latin America, and South Asia.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum overall GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL REGIONAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Application fee
- Official proof of English language proficiency
- And official transcripts must be submitted with the application.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.