The application for the Utah Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Utah for all International Students in USA.
The University of Utah hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Utah has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The winning applicants will be provided a $10,000 scholarship, paid in an installment of $5,000 each by the University. University of Utah has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Utah and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Utah Academic Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UTAH ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate programmes offered at Utah must be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be classified as non-resident.
- The applicants must maintain at least a 3.50 cumulative GPA.
- Students must meet the international admission requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of either of the following English language proficiency tests that are accepted by Utah: Duolingo – 105, IELTS – 6.5, and TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UTAH ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- An unofficial copy of the most recent transcript in PDF format.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.