The application for the International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sheffield for all International Students in UK.
The University of Sheffield hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sheffield has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Sheffield will provide the award of up to 50% waiver on tuition fees to the highly motivated student through the International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship. University of Sheffield has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sheffield and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UNDERGRADUATE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree at the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman Citizens can apply.
- You must be currently studying at an International School of Choueifat institution in one of the following countries; Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this scholarship.
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all March programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the undergraduate degree field at the university.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNDERGRADUATE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- An ID card
- A passport photo in JPG format
- A CV
- And academic records.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 24 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.