The application for the F.L. McEwen Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Guelph for Domestic and International Students in Canada.
The University of Guelph hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Guelph has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Guelph will provide one award of $5,000 in the fall, and the recipient must be registered to receive for entering a full-time graduate program in a department or school of OAC who has an interest in the field of agriculture. University of Guelph has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Guelph and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the F.L. McEwen Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
F.L. MCEWEN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for a Graduate degree in the Department or school of OAC field of agriculture, any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
- Preference will be given first to students with research interests in sustainable agriculture and secondly to participate in extra-curricular activities in this area.
- Applicants who have graduated from any undergraduate degree program offered by OAC, entering a full-time graduate program in a department or school of OAC, who have an interest in the field of agriculture.
- To take admission, applicants must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR F.L. MCEWEN SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A CV
- Personal Identification Documents
- And Transcripts from each university attended.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 August, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.