The application for the Graduate Scholarships Program for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology for all International Students in Thailand.
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master or Doctoral. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The winning applicants will be provided a $10,000 scholarship, paid in an installment of $5,000 each by the University. Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Graduate Scholarships Program, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for a master’s or doctoral level study in the field of Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry, Environmental Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management, Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry, Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems, Civil Engineering, Digital Engineering, Computer Engineering/ Science, Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Technology, Energy Technology/ Management, Materials Engineering/ Science/ Technology, Engineering Management, Mechanical Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things at SIIT.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from overseas can apply.
- The applicants must not be a national of Thailand.
- The applicants must have good health and good conduct.
- The applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
- The applicants must meet the admission requirements of their desired graduate programme and have attained a GPA of 3.25 with no ‘F’, ‘U’, or ‘NP’ grades.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (PBT) – 400
- TOEFL (IBT) – 32
- TOEFL (IBT) Home Edition – 32
- IELTS – 4.5
- TOEIC – 500
- TU-GET (PBT) – 400
- TU-GET (CBT) – 32.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAM
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non-Thai Citizen
- A copy of a certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
- A copy of a certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates)
- A copy of the Portfolio
- A copy of certified GAT-PAT/Common 9 Subjects or Standardized test scores
- Two strong recommendation letters .
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before March 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.