The application for the Daniel Alagille Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by European Association for the Study of the Liver for all International Students in Europe.
The European Association for the Study of the Liver hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 awards. The European Association for the Study of the Liver has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The winners of this application will be awarded 25.000 Euros to fund their entire research project for a period of over two years and a bursary to attend the International Liver Congress™ to present their research by EASL. European Association for the Study of the Liver has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The European Association for the Study of the Liver and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Daniel Alagille Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DANIEL ALAGILLE AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you are:
- All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must hold a full-time position at a European institution.
- The application should be made in English.
- The applicants must be registered EASL member.
- The applicants must be no more than 40 years old.
- The applicants must have a PhD and an MD.
- The students must have proficiency in the English language and the local language of the European country un which their institute is situated in.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DANIEL ALAGILLE AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Original project in any area of pediatric or adult genetic cholestatic diseases (1
- Detailed CV
- A letter signed by the applicants‡ senior mentor including the following elements:
- A statement detailing the amount of work on design and research undertaken by the applicant
- A statement that the applicate holds a Ph.D. or M.D. degree and is no more than 40 years old prior to the opening day of the International Liver Congress
- A statement confirming that the object of the research programme is unpublished by the closing date of the application period and Confirmation that the candidate or senior mentor is, or has applied to become an EASL Member.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 4th January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.