The application for the International Graduate Fellowships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Frostburg State University for all International Students in USA.
The Frostburg State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Fellowships. The Frostburg State University has set-up a tertiary Fellowships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Graduate.The selected graduate students will receive the cost of tuition for up to 30 credit hours per academic year and recipients also receive $6,030 in an annual stipend. Frostburg State University has allocated Fellowships specifically for the following fields below.
The Frostburg State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Graduate Fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities students.
- The applicants must hold an F-1 visa.
- The applicants must hold a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 and must have been admitted to one of Frostburg State University’s graduate programs.
- The applicants must have good academic standing.
- The applicant must have an undergraduate degree with excellent results.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – passing score of 500P/173C/61iBT
- IELTS – passing score of 5
- ELS Language Centers – successful completion of ELS Level 112
- Inlingua Language Center – successful completion of Level 8
- The Language Company – successful completion of Level 9
- LADO International College – successful completion of LADO Level 10
- iTEP – passing score of 6
- EIKEN – successful completion of Grade 2A.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official academic transcripts
- Photocopy of passport
- International students certification of Financial Support
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 March 2023. Late applications will not be considered.