The application for the International Undergraduate Student Bursary for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Manitoba for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Manitoba hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Manitoba has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Every winning student will get an amount worth up to $240,000 available annually. The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs. University of Manitoba has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Manitoba and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Undergraduate Student Bursary, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic transcripts
- Resume/curriculum vitae.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before October 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.