The application for the Incentive Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Aalto University for all International Students in UK.
The Aalto University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Aalto University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected students will be provided fee waivers worth 1,500 EUR under Aalto University’s incentive-based scholarship programme. Aalto University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Aalto University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Incentive Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INCENTIVE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- All undergraduate and graduate courses and subjects are applicable.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from all countries are eligible.
- The students should be paying either full or partial fee for their chosen course of study at Aalto University.
- The students must attain a minimum SAT score of 1300 to secure admission at Aalto University.
- The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – Academic 6.5 and for writing 5.5
- TOEFL – IBT (Internet-based Test): 92, writing section 22, PDT (Paper-delivered Test), reading 22, listening 22 and writing 24.
- C1 Advanced (prev. Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)) – A, B or C
- C2 Proficiency (prev. Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)) – A, B,C or Level C1
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE A) – 62 and for writing 54.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INCENTIVE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Transcript of Records
- A copy of your ID or passport
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.