The application for the Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Lebanon Valley College for all International Students in USA.
The Lebanon Valley College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Lebanon Valley College has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected candidates will be awarded the Presidential Scholarship by Lebanon Valley College worth $30,000. Lebanon Valley College has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Lebanon Valley College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Presidential Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate-level degree programs can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Foreign students can apply.
- The applicants must be enrolled in full-time programs at the college.
- The applicants must have achieved a 3.0 GPA or B average in their high school.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, IELTS – 6.5, and STEP Eiken – Grade 1.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Secondary school/high school academic record
- A certified bank or financial statement
- Certification of Financial Support.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st July, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.