Application for the 100 PhD Studentships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Manchester in UK.
The intention of the university behind offering this kind of scholarship is to help students realize their educational aspirations and encourage them to consider a career in philosophy. The total value of The grant is £3,000, which is a contribution toward covering educational expenses of all selected candidates.
The University of Manchester has consistently been striving to provide the students with the best education that can change and lead the world. From undergraduate courses to diplomas and certification, there is an excellent range of programs to choose from.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
A.N. PRIOR MA BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate taught the program in philosophy.
- Don’t forget to check all the requirements to determine whether you are right for this program or not:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer to study in a postgraduate taught program in philosophy at the university.
- To get direct entry in the applicable program, you must have an undergraduate degree at 2:1 or above (or overseas equivalent) in philosophy or a related subject.
- Applicants outside the U.K. are mostly required to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at The University of Manchester. You can provide the following certificate to prove your proficiency: IELTS and TOEFL.
A.N. PRIOR MA BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this application , all offer holders for the M.A. will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below