The application for the TU Delft Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Delft University of Technology for all International Students in Netherlands.
The Delft University of Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The Delft University of Technology has set-up a tertiary Awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The Delft University of Technology will award the winners of the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence full tuition fees per year for the undertaken MSc programme and also contribute towards the living expenses. Delft University of Technology has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The Delft University of Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the TU Delft Justus & Louise Van Effen Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TU DELFT JUSTUS & LOUISE VAN EFFEN AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
You’re eligible if you are:
- Australia and International countries
- New/commencing student in 2023
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enrol in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for full year post census date
- It can be full-time or part-time.
- To be considered for a programme at the federation, applicants must fulfil the program’s academic entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet all the English Language Requirements of Federation University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TU DELFT JUSTUS & LOUISE VAN EFFEN AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Research proposal,
- A copy of their passport,
- And academic transcripts from every previous institution they have attended.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3rd March 2023. Late applications will not be considered.