The application for the Henry International Fellowships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Cambridge for International Students in UK.
The University of Cambridge hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Cambridge has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and postgraduate. The award provides: An assured place as a Special or Visiting student, A maintenance payment of $34,000 for the year, A travel grant of £2,500, Tuition fees, Health Insurance University of Cambridge has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Cambridge and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Henry International Fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HENRY INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Open to students of all nationalities.
- Students who are currently attending any British or Irish University for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Candidates must be full-time students at a British or Irish University who by 1 January 2022 or students in the first year of postgraduate study where not more than a year has passed from the time of taking their first degree
- Students must have a minimum of a good upper second class (good 2:1) honours degree from a UK university or an equivalent standard from an overseas university or high-school degree.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will be required to submit evidence that you meet the University’s English language requirement before you are admitted to your proposed course of study.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HENRY INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Copies of degree transcripts and certificates
- A research proposal
- or a statement of interest. Documents must be uploaded via the Applicant Portal and must be in pdf format.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.