The application for the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by UNSW Sydney for International Students in UK.
The UNSW Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The UNSW Sydney has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PhD. LBS will provide a 100% tuition fee for the MBA programme undertaken to the selected student. UNSW Sydney has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The UNSW Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CHINA SCHOLARSHIP COUNCIL (CSC) SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MBA programme at LBS can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from China countries can apply..
- Admission and application minimum requirements: visit Research Higher Degree Programs.
- All applicants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum UNSW English Language Requirements, whether domestic or international.
- All applicants, whether domestic or international, must complete the GTE & Financial Declaration Form and, if required, submit evidence of their capacity to fund all living costs, fees, and other associated costs. Applicants to UNSW must demonstrate that they can financially support themselves (and any dependants) for their studies and, if international applicants, that they are Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE). This may be through applying for a UNSW Research Scholarship, an alternative scholarship or sponsorship (provided by a source external to UNSW), or self-funding.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CHINA SCHOLARSHIP COUNCIL (CSC) SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Scanned copies of their documents with their application. They must be prepared to present their original documents to UNSW for inspection before enrolment if requested, so they will need to bring them. Documents may be verified later with their home institution or by sighting original documentation.
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- A research proposal and details of references must be submitted.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 27 January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.