The application for the GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Ulster University for all International Students in UK.
The Ulster University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Ulster University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected candidates will receive scholarships worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate programme at Ulster University. Ulster University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Ulster University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GREAT Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Applicants can apply for any postgraduate programme offered at Ulster University.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Kenya and Nepal are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a valid passport from Kenya or Nepal.
- The applicants must hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate taught programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine, or Magee), commencing in September 2022.
- The applicants meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- The applicants must hold an honors degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland or from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from another institution that has been recognized by the Senate for this purpose or an equivalent standard in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Postgraduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university and provide proof of the same.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal statement
- List of qualifications and awards dates.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30th April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.