The application for the Regent Award for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Rockford University for all International Students in UK.
The City, University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Award. The Rockford University has set-up a tertiary award to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Successfully selected winners can expect to receive $9,000 or $10,000 by Rockford University towards the costs of their undergraduate education. Rockford University has allocated award specifically for the following fields below.
The Rockford University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Regent Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
REGENT AWARD APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded to pursue MSc degree in Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering Structures, Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants), Construction Management, Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics, Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship, Maritime Operations & Management, Maritime Operations & Management in Greece, Project Management, Finance & Risk, Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management and Temporary Works & Construction Method Engineering.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Must hold a first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR REGENT AWARD
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- The students are to prepare high school transcripts.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.