The application for the Miles Morland Foundation African Writers’ Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of East Anglia for all International Students in UK.
The University of East Anglia hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of East Anglia has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of East Anglia will provide an award of amount £25000 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK. University of East Anglia has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of East Anglia and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Miles Morland Foundation African Writers’ Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AFRICAN WRITERS’ SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate-level degree programs can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Africa students can apply.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- An applicant who has applied for a place on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) in the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing who is a national of any country within Africa or who was born in any country within Africa or whose parents were both born in Africa.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AFRICAN WRITERS’ SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Diploma and transcripts showing that you meet with the general entry requirement
- Two references
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.