The application for the Cameron Beyer Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Wheaton College for all International Students in USA.
The Wheaton College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Wheaton College has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate degree. Wheaton College will provide educational fund for applicants to cover their study expenses in the USA. Wheaton College has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Wheaton College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Financial Aid, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
You’re eligible if you are:
- All nationalities
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The applicants must be Non-U.S. citizens with financial needs
- For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of Wheaton College.
- Non-U.S. citizens for whose first language is other than English must provide evidence of their English proficiency. We accept TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo (DET) scores. Applicants should arrange with TOEFL or IELTS to have their official scores sent directly to Wheaton:
- Wheaton College TOEFL institution code: 3963
- Wheaton College IELTS institution code: 5109 .
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- An official and complete copy of your secondary school transcript or mark sheets listing courses and grades that must be included with the School Report. An English translation of all transcripts that are not in English is also required. Official copies of test results of any government or centrally administered national or international examinations should be included.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 15 2023. Late applications will not be considered.