The application for the International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Cleveland State University for all International Students in USA.
The Cleveland State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Cleveland State University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide full tuition fees to eligible international students who want to commence undergraduate degree programmes in the USA. Cleveland State University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Cleveland State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Undergraduate Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Aspirants must be an international student
- Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Cumulative secondary school GPA equivalent to a 2.3 on the US grading scale for most programs. The College of Engineering requires a 3.0 and the College of Education and Human Services requires a 2.5.
- All students must meet the minimum English proficiency requirements for admission consideration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A transcript of results
- and copies of any other documentation.
- SAT or ACT results or the LIFT Test-Optional Essay.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.