The application for the NAWA Banach International Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) for all International Students in Poland.
The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship covers tuition fees, a monthly allowance, accommodation, and insurance. The amount of the monthly allowance depends on the cost of living in Poland and varies depending on the field of study. Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the NAWA Banach International Scholarship Program, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
NAWA BANACH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The award is applicable for Master’s study in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants are citizens of one of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia, Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
- They do not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship.
- Applicants are planning to start second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2023/24.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the chosen university and field of study.
- Applicants should have sufficient language skills in Polish or English, depending on the language of instruction.
- Minimum at the A2 level in case the applicant is planning firstly start the one-year preparatory course and after the course continue education at the second-cycle degree studies in the Polish language;
- Minimum at the B1 in case the applicant is planning to start the second-cycle studies in the Polish language without a one-year preparatory course.
- b) English language minimum at the B2 level in case the applicant is planning to start studies in the English language.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAWA BANACH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Copy of passport or ID
- Transcript of records
- Diploma of completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Language certificate (if applicable)
- Recommendation letter (if applicable).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.