The application for the International PhD Internship Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Adelaide for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Adelaide hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Adelaide has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarship winners will be awarded an internship at the Department for Environment and Water Internship at the University of Adelaide for 60 FTE business days along with a stipend at RTP rate. University of Adelaide has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Adelaide and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International PhD Internship Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PHD INTERNSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for PhD level study program at the University of Adelaide’s Department for Environment and Water Internship.
Eligible criteria are:
- All Australian and overseas students can apply.
- The applicants must be within the first 18 months of their candidature if commenced as full-time students.
- The applicants must be willing to undertake the internship for a minimum duration of 60 FTE business days.
- The applicants must be making satisfactory progress.
- The applicants must undertake research in an area aligned with the internship.
- Students must meet the entry requirements of their desired programme.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 58
- C1 – 176.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL PHD INTERNSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A cover letter outlining their interest in the internship and describing how their background and research area align with the proposed field of internship and a resume.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 10th April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.