The application for the Deutschlandstipendium scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Konstanz for all International Students in Germany.
The University of Konstanz hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Konstanz has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Konstanz will provide the scholarship winners a sum of EUR 300 per month for two semesters of their undergraduate or graduate studies. University of Konstanz has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Konstanz and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Deutschlandstipendium scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DEUTSCHLANDSTIPENDIUM SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree courses available at the University of Konstanz can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students of any nationality from around the world are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate measurable academic (or school) accomplishments.
- The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the course they wish to pursue at the University of Konstanz.
- The candidates must have B2 level proficiency of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEUTSCHLANDSTIPENDIUM SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A valid passport or form of identification (valid for the entire stay in Germany)
- Passport photos for ID cards and documents
- Proof of health insurance in German or English
- Certified copies of your academic degrees in German or English translation
- Birth certificate and certificate of marriage, in German or an English translation.
- Copies and certified translations of their childrens’ birth certificates (if required and applicable, including an apostille or form of legalization).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st October, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.