The application for the ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Trinity College Dublin for International Students in UK.
The Trinity College Dublin hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Fellowship. The Trinity College Dublin has set-up a tertiary fellowship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The winners of this fellowship will be awarded one year’s tuition fee at the rate of the international tuition fee (2023–2024) plus €15,000 which will be paid as a monthly stipend by Trinity College Dublin. Trinity College Dublin has allocated fellowship specifically for the following fields below.
The Trinity College Dublin and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ABEI/HADDAD FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- M. Phil in Literary Translation
- M. Phil in Modern Irish History
- M. Phil in Irish Writing at Trinity College Dublin.
Eligible criteria are:
- Brazilian students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be residing in Brazil at the time of registration.
- The applicants must have minimum 2.1 honours class degree from an Irish university or its international equivalent and must demonstrate an overall grade of at least 7.1 during their BA degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOELF IBT – 88, TOEFL PBT – 570, TOELF CBT – 230, Duolingo – 110.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABEI/HADDAD FELLOWSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Registration form
- Academic CV (students must present their Lattes CV).
- A copy of the candidate’s original transcripts
- Abstract of the proposal (up to 500 words)
- Personal statement (up to 500 words)
- A recent academic paper is written in English (up to 3000 words)
- A copy of the student’s passport, must be valid at least until the end of the exchange programme.
- An English proficiency certificate
- Two reference letters are written in English
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 20th January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.