The application for the MSc Anniversary Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Bath for International Students in UK.
The University of Bath hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Bath has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The University of Bath will award seven scholarships worth £10,000 each to the selected UK and overseas applicants. University of Bath has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Bath and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the MSc Anniversary Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MSC ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION
Eligible courses are:
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc finance suite (Accounting and Finance
- Finance with Banking
- Finance with Risk Management)
- MSc in Sustainability and Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc in Operations
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- or MSc in Business Analytics at Bath.
Eligible criteria are:
- Home country students, i.e., UK nationals and other overseas applicants, are eligible.
- The applicants must have received an offer to study one of the anniversary master’s courses starting in 2023.
- The applicants must have paid their deposit within the four-week deadline outlined in your offer letter or by the scholarship decision deadline, whichever is earlier.
- Students need to have achieved a relevant bachelor’s degree and meet other course-specific documentation requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CAE – 193, CPE – 193, IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 100, PTE – 69, Duolingo – 120, LanguageCert – C1, and Trinity ISE – 7.0.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MSC ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Digital copies of your most recent transcripts and certificates
- Copy of your visa
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 17 July, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.