The application for the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) SeNSS Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Kent for all International Students in UK.
The University of Kent hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Kent has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The winning PhD applicants can expect to receive a scholarship covering the tuition fee difference between home and international fees and a doctoral stipend worth £17,668 from the University of Kent. University of Kent has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Kent and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the ESRC SeNSS Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ESRC SENSS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for PhD level courses in Business and Management, Linguistics, Politics and International Studies, Science, Technology and Sustainability Studies, Social Work and Social Policy, Socio-Legal Studies, or Sociology at the University of Kent.
Eligible criteria are:
- UK national and international students can apply.
- The applicants must be UK National (meeting UKRI residency requirements).
- The applicants must either have settled status, pre-settled status, or indefinite leave to remain or enter.
- The applicants must have a good honours degree at a first or upper-second-class level from a UK academic research organisation.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5 , TOEFL IBT – 90, PTE – 62, CAE/CPE – 176.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ESRC SENSS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- UK Passport
- Details of their previous studies.
- A research proposal (usually between 1000-3000 words)
- Contact information for two referees.
- University or College Payment Advice letter from Student Finance England (if relevant)
- Proof of qualifications (if required)
- Visa documentation (if relevant)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 20, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.