The application for the International Student Financial Aid for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Heidelberg University for all International Students in USA.
The Heidelberg University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Financial Aid. The Heidelberg University has set-up a tertiary Financial Aid to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. Heidelberg University will provide the educational award of up to $10,000 per year for students to complete their undergraduate degree. Heidelberg University has allocated Financial Aid specifically for the following fields below.
The Heidelberg University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Financial Aid, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarship will be awarded for bachelor, honours or postgraduate degrees in any subject offered by the university.
The eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Students have the opportunity to complete Heidelberg‡s ISFA application to be considered for need-based grants.
- Applicants must be international students
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Applicants whose first language is not English have sufficient knowledge of the English language to benefit from their academic studies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMERON BEYER SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Personal statement
- Affidavit of Financial Support form
- Evidence of financial support
- Recommendation letters
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 January 2023. Late applications will not be considered.