The application for the Postgraduate Taught Excellence in Computer Science Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Nottingham for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Nottingham hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The University of Nottingham has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The University of Nottingham will provide these scholarships to the selected students to cover the cost of the applied postgraduate programme. University of Nottingham has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Nottingham and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Computer Science Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
COMPUTER SCIENCE AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Computer Science postgraduate taught degree programme offered at the University of Nottingham is eligible to apply for.
The eligible criteria are:
- Home country nationals and other international students can both apply.
- The applicants must have applied for a Computer Science postgraduate taught degree and have been made an offer at the time of application.
- The students applying must have a 2:1 (or international equivalent) with an affinity for programming evidenced through the prior study of programming or practical experience detailed in the application. Prior study of programming modules is desirable, but not essential.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, PTE – 55,
- TOEFL iBT, GCSE, IB and O level English are also accepted.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A CV
- A detailed cover letter explaining suitability along with two short statements
- One outlining why you wish to study Computer Science and what you plan to do with your degree
- A second statement of how you have used Computer Science so far.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 2nd July 2023. Late applications will not be considered.