The application for the International Study Centre (RHISC) Excellence scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Royal Holloway University of London for all International Students in UK.
The Royal Holloway University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Royal Holloway University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Royal Holloway University of London will provide ten scholarships for students progressing to a Royal Holloway undergraduate degree. Successful applicants can combine their scholarships with a 10% progression fee discount available to all progressing RHISC students. Royal Holloway University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Royal Holloway University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Study Centre (RHISC) Excellence scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE (RHISC) EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- International fee status
- Currently studying International Foundation Year at RHISC
- Classified as ‘Green’ or ‘Amber’ in the RHISC Academic Progression Report
- Achieved at least 85% attendance during the foundation year
- Hold a current offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
- Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- All eligible applicants must have excellent proficiency in the English
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE (RHISC) EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Supporting statement in 400 words
- Academic achievements.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 28 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.