The application for the UNITAR I-Future Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by UNITAR International University for all International Students in Malaysia.
The UNITAR International University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The UNITAR International University has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary awards students at the Bachelor level. UNITAR International University has allocated award specifically for the following fields below.
The UNITAR International University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the I-Future Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
I-FUTURE AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- All bachelor’s degree programmes taught at UNITAR can be applied for.
You’re eligible if you:
- Malaysian national students and foreign applicants are both eligible.
- The applicants must be classified as UNITAR students enrolled and admitted in their applied bachelor programme.
- Students must submit all required documents.
- Students with IELTS/TOEFL may proceed with their registered programme and those without IELTS/TOEFL are required to take the UNITAR English Placement Test.
HOW TO APPLY FOR I-FUTURE AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Statement including:
- 2 photocopies of UNITAR‡s offer letter
- 4 copies of your recent passport-sized photographs with WHITE background
- 2 photocopies of your passport (with more than 18 months validity)
- Certified copies of your academic qualifications with a certified translated copy in English (if applicable)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open throughout the year. Late applications will not be considered.