The application for the International Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Western Illinois University for all International Students in Canada.
The Western Illinois University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Western Illinois University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Western Illinois University will provide a full tuition-fees for six selected candidates. Western Illinois University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Western Illinois University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Presidential Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject area.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Candidates must have to be newly admitted undergraduates or graduate, a non-sponsored international scholars, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- Aspirants need to have at least 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA maintained.
- Scholars enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
- Applicants must hold a degree comparable to a recognized U.S. bachelor or high-school degree.
- If you are a non-native English student, submit adequate English proficiency scores on one of the given exams: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Aspirants must submit the copy of the passport along with all academic records.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.